Post Covid Weddings in Italy in Summer 2021
From November 2020 weddings in Italy were stopped, no too bad for Destination wedding workers, that normally have more weddings during the summer.
2020 Summer permitted us to do just few events because couples with no certainty over lockdown measures decided to cancel or postpone their wedding in Italy to 2021.
We’re quite sure that the Government would have given us the opportunity to work with detailed guideline on time we but unfortunately as in 2020, we waited up to today: 17th May.
New decree about Post Covid Wedding in Italy in 2021, says:
- Private events will be possible just in case the Region where the wedding is taking place is in Yellow or White Zone
- Bride & Groom and wedding Guests need a GREEN PASS:
- all the guests attending to the wedding have to provide a Green Pass certificate showing that they’ve been vaccinated with 2 doses of Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca or Johnson 6 Johnson vaccine. (other Vaccines are not accepted)
- or they have to show a negative test result within 48 hours before the event.
- Or if they had Covid-19, they have to provide a certificate issued by the health authority.
- Provide clear and frequent information and guidelines of the rules to be respected against Covid 19 during the event.
- Body temperature can be detected at the entrance and the access to the event/building will be forbidden in case of > 37,5 °C. temperature
- It’s necessary keep available hands sanitizing products for guests and service staff, in many areas of the event, especially at the entrance of the toilettes, that must be cleaned and sanitized multiple times during the day.
- Keep the guests list available for 14 days after the event.
- Adopt measures in order to avoid gatherings outside the premises and its appurtenances.
- In all the exercises: arrange the tables in such a way as to ensure the maintenance of at least 1 meter of separation between the customers of different tables in the indoor environments (extendable to at least 2 meters based on the epidemiological risk scenario) and of at least 1 meter separation in outdoor environments (gardens, terraces, stalls, dehors), with the exception of persons who, according to the current provisions, are not subject to interpersonal distancing. This last aspect relates to individual responsibility.
- Guests must wear masks in the indoor areas (when they are not seated at the table) and in the outdoor areas. Service staff must wear masks during the whole event and wash and sanitize hands frequently.
- Reorganize all the spaces to guarantee the access in a fixed number and in even way, avoiding gatherings of people and being able to guarantee the social distancing of at least 1 meter between each guest. If possible organize separate entrance and exit ways.
- Where practicable, give priority usage of outdoor spaces (gardens, terraces) always respecting at least 1 meter of distancing between people.
- It is possible to organize buffet style meals but only if the waiters will serve the food, guests cannot serve themselves or touch anything on the buffet, and guests must keep distance from the buffet and must wear mask. Self service buffet can be possible only using pre packaged single dosed products, in any case it’s important to avoid gatherings of people and to guarantee social distancing of at least 1 meter between guests. Any useful measure such as written signals and barriers must be adopted to help people follow the guidelines and maintaining distancing also when in line.
- Encourage air exchange in indoor areas. Due to the presence of many people it is important to check air flows exchange, to guarantee an healthy air exchange, whether it be natural or through conditioning systems. The effectiveness of the equipment used must be previously checked to guarantee the regulations in force, all the filters must be at the higher filtering range possible and will be regularly sanitized or changed. In toilettes or closed rooms air turnover must be kept on.
- Guarantee cleaning and disinfection of the indoor areas and of any equipment before each use.
- In the wardrobes, clothing and personal items must be placed in special garment bags.
- Live Music exhibitions are allowed only in case it is possible to maintain 1 meter of social distancing, without any people gathering whatsoever and 2 meters of distance between musicians and guests.
Post Covid Weddings in Italy in Summer 2021
Italian regions about Post Covid Weddings in Italy in 2021 decree, can be read in its entirety here:
Here information about travelling in Italy:
Green pass decree (in Italian): https://www.gazzettaufficiale.it/eli/id/2021/04/22/21G00064/sg
Here you find our previous articles about how Covid-19: